High Voltage Probe
Most Digital Multimeters can measure AC Voltage up to 750 /1000V and DC Voltage upto 1000V DC. To extend the measuring range of the digital multi meter for low - power , high - voltage , high impedance circuits such as TV, Video Monitors.Features :
• PD - 28 is a High Voltage Probe used to measure both AC & DC voltage with your Multimeter.
• It consist of 2 kinds of contact tips : One is a round needle tip for normal use. The other is a special flat spring type for CRT anode.
• A separate test clip for the ground connection is provided.
• A set of test leads for connecting to the Multimeter & a high quality enclosure which has very High Insulation properties.y
• It has a ergonomically designed handle for convenient use.
• It can be used with most Digital Multimeters.
• Input Impedance :1000 MW
• Attenuation Ratio : 1000 : 1
• Accuracy: DCV (0 ~ 20kV) ± 1%, DCV (20 kV ~ 40kV) ± 2%
ACV (0 ~ 28 kV) typically ± 5% at 50 Hz
• Max. Working Voltage : 40 kV DC or 28 kV AC
• Operating Temperature : 0°C ~ 50°C < 80% RH
• Storage Temperature : -10°C ~ 60 °C < 80% RH
• Cable length : 1 Meter
• Weight : Approx. 260 g