Digital Earth Resistance Tester (3 Terminal)
Model - KM 1520A
“KUSAM-MECO” Digital Earth Resistance Tester is a very versatile & handy instrument for checking Earth Resistance. It consists of the indicator & set of 3 spikes (stake) and connecting wires. Earth Resistance is measured by putting the spikes in the earth at distance of 5-10m (as shown below) & switching ON the instrument indicates the Earth Resistance directly in ohms.Features :
• Earth Resistance Measuring range : 0-40 Ω / 400 Ω / 4000 Ω
• Measure Earth Voltage (VAC) : 0-400V
• Low 2mA measuring current permits earth
resistance to test without tripping earth leakage
current circuit breakers in the circuit.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage(Vac).
• Auto power off function. The timer operates
automatically about three to five minutes after
the”PUSH BUTTON SWITCH” and “Timer ON
BUTTON” are pressed together This will keep the
test “ON” for about three to five Minutes.
Then auto power off.
• Battery operated.
• Operating Temperature & Humidity : 0 ~ 40°C; 80% RH Max.
• Data Hold function.
• Small and light weight
• EN61010-1 CAT IV 400V.
• Display Back-light
• External probe
• CE-Mark approval
General Specifications :
• Measurement Ranges :
Earth Resistance : 0-40Ω / 0-400Ω / 0-4000Ω
Earth Voltage : 0-400V AC (40-500Hz)
• Accuracy :
Earth Resistance : ±(2%rdg + 3dgts)
Earth Voltage : ±(2%rdg + 3dgts)
• Earth Resistance Resolution : 0-40Ω (0.01Ω); 0-400Ω (0.1Ω); 0-4000Ω (1Ω)
• Display : 3¾ Digit 4000 counts LCD Back-light display.
• Measurement System : Earth resistance by constant current inverter 820Hz approx. 2mA
• Low Battery Indication : “B” symbol appears on the display
• Data Hold Indication : “DH” symbol appears on the display
• Over Range Indication :"1" (MSD)
• Open Circuit Indication : LED will be unlit
• Power Supply : 1.5 V X 6.Type AA batteries.
• Dimensions : 163(L) X 102(W) X 50(D)mm
• Weight : 480g approx.(battery included)