|* Variable High Voltage 500V-10kV.
* Shows Polarization Index (auto).
* Shows Dielectric Absorption Ratio.
* Fast Calculation and Display.
* Voltage Steps of 500V.
* Colour Coded Terminals-Test Leads.
* Warning Voltage Detection.
* Large LCD Display with timer.
* Automatically Stops the Test.
|* Automatically Switch tester OFF.
* Works with Rechargeable Battery, adaptor supply with instrument / standard 1.5 v x 8 batteries
(KM 6213 AIN)
* Very Low Power Consumption.
* Guard Connection to reduce errors.
* Lightweight, Robust & Compact.
* Automatic Discharge of Circuits.
* Indicates Low Battery while in Use.
* Includes AL-50 Leads as standard, battery adaptor (KM 6213 BIN), batteries (KM 6213 AIN).
* The KM 6213BIN is the KUSAM-MECO premium model of High Voltage Digital Insulation Resistance Testers.
* The KM 6213BIN has new added features with a low consumption High Performance processor.
* It displays results much faster and has more advanced features.
* The KM 6213BIN has Automatic Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio Calculations.
* Results are displayed on the new High Contrast LCD. It’s mounting angle makes it more readable for most users, in different working conditions.
* The user’s manual reflects the new features and added benefits of this instrument. It has more applications examples.
* It has Auto-Off, Auto-Stop, EnerSaveTM and is a non destructive tester.
* Once you start the tester, it waits for your selection. You can go up and down in voltage to select the voltage at which you want to test the insulation. Once you have selected that voltage, you need to connect the test leads to the insulation to measure. Then it measures voltage to ensure thereis no voltage present on the insulation under test. If there is a voltage present, it will warn you to disconnect the circuit before proceeding. If it’s free of any voltage, then you can proceed with the testing. This ensures that no damage is done to the tester.
* One of the new innovation on this tester is also the way the new unique calibration process works. It’s fully digital, has no moving parts and does not require expensive and complicated jigs or computers systems to be calibrated. It’s cheaper to maintain than any other Digital HV Insulation tester on the market today. The KM 6213BIN is supplied standard with our Premium test Leads Kit, the AL-50
* The KM 6213BIN is the new Standard in “Best Value for Money” High Voltage Insulation Meters. It is a low cost tool for trend analysis.
* Use it to test Insulation Resistance; on Ceramic Insulators, between Bus Bars, between Open Circuit of contactors connections, off Insulating Materials.
* The KM 6213BIN is the best meter for maintenance in it’s category. It is mainly used for periodic measurements to ensure that user and equipment are safe.
* The new PI and DAR features are useful to schedule maintenance. The user keeps records of the PI and DAR results and analyze these results over time.
* Maintenance can be done according to analysis and downtime can be scheduled, so that production does not suffer, thus saving production time.
* In the past, without the PI and DAR, user’s could not do scheduled preventive maintenance and therefore, breakdown occured randomly and production was down anytime without any alternative planning.
* The KM 6213BIN is portable, tough and rugged and can sustain industrial environment handling, it can test at voltage from as low as 500V up to as high as 10000V, adjustable with a 500V step.
* The Cover contains the test leads and the user’s manual, all in one unit. Once the lid is open, a quick instruction panel can be read while using the instrument, thus, reducing user’s mishandling.
Click on image to Enlarge