Irthermo-Anemometer With Built-In Infrared Thermometer
Model KM 730 / KM 732 / KM 733
IRthermo-Anemometer is with built-in non-contact Infrared Thermometer. The IRthermo-Anemometer is the air velocity, air flow (volume), air temperature, and non-contact infrared temperature measuring instrument. To measure the air velocity, put the sensor head face to the measurement air. Then the first reading will show the air velocity value. To measure a temperature, point the meter at a target until the temperature is read. (Make sure the target area is larger than the unit’s spot size. For large target object ensure that you are within target distance.)
• Simultaneous display of air flow in CFM / CMM or air velocity plus ambient temperatures.
• Combination of hot wire & standard thermister, deliver rapid & precise measurements event at low air velocity.
Wide range measurement of air velocity, fast response time.
• Multi-functions for air velocity measurement: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mile/h.
• Infrared thermometer measures remote surface temperature to 932°F (500°C) with 8:1 distance to spot ratio and laser pointer.
• USB PC Interface.
• Super large LCD with dual function display, read the air velocity & temperature at the same time.
• Real time data logger, built in clock (hour-min.-sec., Year-month-date).
• Data hold and record / recall maximum, minimum and average reading.
• Ultra low power consumption in shutdown mode.
• Auto power off after 10 minutes (30 Minutes with AC Power)
Manual Online View Catalog Send Enquiry