Combustible Gas Leak Detector
Model - KM 5420A
Combustible Leakage Detector is extremely useful as a general purpose tool in any environment where gasoline, propane, natural gas or fuel oil is used. This unit uses a newly developed sem-conductor sensor which is extremely sensitive to variety of general used combustible gases.
• Microprocessor Control with advanced digital signal processing.
• Multi color visual display.
• High-Low leak sensitivity selector.
• Low battery indication.
• Semiconductor gas sensor.
• Detection of combustible gas.
• Carrying case included.
• 15.5” (40cm) flexible stainless probe.
• Reference Leak source included.
• Ambient concentration reset.
• Detectable Gases : Gasoline, Propane, Natural Gas or Fuel oil.
• Alarm Method : Buzzer, Tricolor LED bar Indicator.
• Sensitivity : Variable, as low as 5ppm (gasoline)
• Snake Tube length : 40cm (15.5”)
• Warm-up Time : Approx. 90 seconds.
• Altitude : < 2000M (6500 )
• Operating Temperature & Humidity : 0 ~ 40°C, < 80% RH
• Storage Temperature & Humidity : -10 ~ 60°C, < 70% RH
• Auto Power Off : 10 minutes
• Battery Life : Approx. 40 hours normal use.
• Power Supply : 4 AA size (6V DC) Alkaline Batteries.
• Dimensions: 173 x 66 x 56 mm
• Weight : Approx. 400g.
Manual Online View Catalog Send Enquiry