Safety Voltage Detector
KM 302 SVD
KM 302 SVD is an instrument designed to alert users that they are
approaching live equipment where dangerous voltage is present.
The safety voltage detector helps the user stay a safe distance away from live equipment. It therefore protects & safeguards users from approaching dangerous live high voltage equipment or cables.
It's a new tool for checking the presence of AC high voltages and low voltages. The voltage detection is from 100Vac to 50kVac.
• Bright LED visual indication
• Audible indication
• Easy-to-prove method
• Self-test function
• Non-contact detection by proximity
• Convenient to use
• Light weight, robust & compact
• Easy access to batteries
• Comply with EN61326-1
• AC Voltage detection: 100Vac ~ 50kVac.
• Frequency range : 50/60Hz
• Operation temperature & humidity : 0°C ~ 40°C / 80% RH Max.
• Sound Level : > 99dB
• Power Source : 1.5V(AA) x 3 alkaline battery
• Dimension : 107(L) x 73(W) x 33(D) mm
• Weight : Approx. 205g. (including battery)
• Accessories : User Manual, Batteries & Carrying Case